Oppomart website has a listing of OnePlus 2 with some specs. Oppomart is known for selling products of OPPO which we know is closely associated with OnePlus. Here's what they have listed:
- 5.7-inch 2K screen (2056x1440 pixels), 571 PPI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Storage > 16/64 GB eMMC 5.0
- 16 Megapixel Sony Exmor IMX 234 rear camera
- 5 Megapixel - Distortion free front camera
- Embedded rechargeable 3300 mAh LiPo battery
- Support global 4G FDD-LTE network
Price : $499
My Thoughts :
This camera sensor is also used in LG G4 so we can expect a great shooter.
The eMMC 5.0 memory has been outperformed by Samsung Galaxy S6's UFC 2.0 technology that brings SSD-like data speed to smartphones. So don't get too excited here.
That $499 price tag would surely put me off from purchasing OnePlus Two because I am expecting around $350 price for 16GB model and $400 for 64GB model.
Let me know your thoughts on this leak, what is your expected price for OnePlus 2 and also tell me about your impression of OnePlus's marketing strategy and the way of overhyping their products.
Source : http://www.oppomart.com/phones/oneplus-2.html
Stay High on Android. Peace!!!