Viber for Linux lets you send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users on any device and network, in any country!
Viber syncs your contacts and messages with your mobile device.
- Text, photo and sticker messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Transfer ongoing calls between your mobile and your desktop
- Tested on: Elementary OS Luna, Ubuntu
Open terminal, Copy and paste following command and press enter.
wget -O viber64-NoobsLab.com.deb http://download.cdn.viber.com/cdn/desktop/Linux/viber.deb
It will download the .deb package of size 44mb. After the download copy the command below and paste it in the terminal.
sudo dpkg -i viber64-NoobsLab.com.deb
Stay High on Linux. Peace!!!